Louisiana FETA Student Dress Code
Students attending classes at Louisiana Fire and Emergency Training Academy should use good judgment in selecting clothing that projects a professional image and is appropriate for climate and classroom activities.
In classroom settings, appropriate professional casual attire includes:
- Slacks or capri pants
- Jeans without rips or tears
- Shirts with collars; polo, button up or denim shirts
- Department tee shirts are allowed (must not be faded and free of holes)
- Department uniform
- Turtlenecks, hoodies, long sleeve, and sweaters
- Skirts/dresses/blouses (no backless or low-cut)
- Work, dress, or casual shoes
What you can’t wear:
- Tank tops
- T-shirts with slogans, offensive wording and/or without sleeves
- Open toe shoes
Drill field activities shall require appropriate clothing or proper PPE.